The Blog Links module stores link information to be displayed on your blog. Links are powered by a blog_links_model and have a grandparent class of MY_Model.
Below are the fields to fill out for a link:
- name - The display name of the category
- permalink - The URL identifier for the category
- target - The target attribute of the link. Determines whether the link should open up in a new page or not
- description - The URL identifier for the category
- precedence - The order to display the link. The higher the number the higher on the list (by default)
- published - Determines whether to display the link
The Link Model Properties
The link object has the following properties:
- published (returns 'yes' or 'no')
The Link Model Methods
The link object model has the following method:
Returns the link.